Thursday 24 June 2010
I have no idea where June went... but we went to Marrakech for a few days...

My favourite place on earth- the first time I went I felt I had at last found home
We walked...

We did tourist type stuff...
(the menara garden pavillion)

We walked some more...
we talked about the storks that live on the rampart walls...

we didn't ride camels...

we met some lovely people...

and we shopped in the souks...

it has to be done...

we went to the Djemma el fna at night and ate tajines at the street stalls and roasted almonds from the carts...

We saw fabulous Berbers in their bright blue clothes...

and we didn't get too close to the snake charmers...

We ate here... absolute heaven on earth! Then before we knew it we were on our way home, tired, relaxed, happy...

Back at home I got a parcel... which contained lots of little parcels all beautifully wrapped...

It was my boudoir swap from Jackie! Lots of lovely, lovely girly things! all smelling gorgeous! Thank you so much Jackie x

and of course we have had this little man to look after...

So, sorry I haven't been about- but June has gone by in a blur!!

I am going to take a short blogging break to work on a little project, I will tell more as soon as I can- promise! I will try to pop by as often as I can.

Don't forget me while I am gone... Jxx


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky you to have such a wonderful break!!! And then to arrive home to a lovely parcel of goodies!! Don' worry I won't forget you tehexxxx

Tracey said...

Wonderful photographs, the colours are amazing! Did he enjoy it?! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

diney said...

I don't need to go there now - your photos were amazing and gave a real flavour! Didn't you miss those gorgeous horses though! Have a good break and I won't forget you

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed your trip! :) Looks wonderful, and I loved where you ate. I haven't known you long on here, but I will not forget you! :) Suzie xxx

Unknown said...

Hello, just popped back to answer your question about my brooch. No, I don't sell them yet, but I may do soon! Enjoy your camping and critters this weekend! Sounds wonderful! Suzie xxx

dragonfly said...

Ah, so that's where you were! Lucky you!

BadPenny said...

ooh looks good. See you soon xx

driftwood said...

oh my that looks like an amazing trip. take care on your break. xox

Post a Comment

Thank you for popping by and taking the time to leave a comment. It's so lovely to have visitors.